What is a chemical peel?
- A light chemical peel relies on alphahydroxy acids (AHAs) to remove a thin top layer of dull and damaged skin to reveal a fresher layer of new-looking skin, which reduces signs of dry skin, acne, fine lines, and wrinkles. A light chemical peel improves skin texture as well as tone and lessens the appearance of fine wrinkles. The results are subtle but become more pronounced with repeated treatments. We add these peels into our Signature Facials depending on the results our patients would like to achieve.
- A medium chemical peel also uses AHAs but contains a stronger formulation that reaches deeper into the skin. Medium peels are great for addressing acne, scarring, wrinkles, and uneven pigmentation.
- A deep chemical peel is the most intense and requires some downtime for recovery. Deep chemical peel results are transformative and designed to address more challenging skin conditions. These peels are tailored to help treat deep wrinkles, excessive sun damage, significant scarring, and the more noticeable pigmentation issues.
- All skin types can receive a chemical peel
- Great for fine lines, wrinkles, skin brightening, acne, rosacea, dry and oily skin
Plan for visit:
- Stop using retinol or tretinoin 48 hrs in advance
- Can’t be used on open wounds or lesions
- Can not receive treatment if you are pregnant or lactating
Why Choose Bloom Plastic Surgery
Our dedicated team works closely with clients to design treatment plans and to select the best skincare products that will address concerns such as acne, fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration, rosacea, and more.
If you would like to learn more about the skin treatments we offer at Bloom Plastic Surgery and which services might be best for you, contact our office to schedule your consultation today. We look forward to hearing from you!