Most patients consider the possibility of a facelift after the age of 50. However, the signs of facial aging begin much earlier in life with the appearance of jowls, flattened facial contours, and sagging neck skin. Many men and women in their 40’s notice these changes, but are hesitant to undergo a full facelift and prefer less-invasive alternatives. With the advent of FaceTite, patients now have the option to improve facial aging without extensive surgical intervention. FaceTite skin tightening is a minimally-invasive cosmetic procedure that provides quick, stunning, and long-lasting results without costly surgical fees and the risks associated with general anesthesia.
Also known as radiofrequency assisted liposuction (RFAL), this is a minimally invasive alternative to more complex cosmetic surgeries, such as facelifts. If you are looking for facelift-like results but are not ready to undergo plastic surgery, FaceTite may be right for you.
FaceTite™ is an effective way to address many of the earlier signs of facial aging such as:
- Sagging jowls
- Fine lines
- Improve the depth of nasolabial folds
- Excess neck skin
- A double chin
How does FaceTite work?
FaceTite incorporates controlled radiofrequency heat to melt and dislodge fat cells while promoting collagen and elastin to tighten the overlying skin. FaceTite requires a tiny incision to insert the handheld thin tube or canula component of the device beneath the skin. The canula is moved throughout the treatment area to break up fat deposits while the FaceTite™ handpiece delivers radiofrequency heat for tightening. The entire procedure can be done under local anesthetic.
While some immediate results will be seen, final results are typically appreciated at 6-9 months after treatment. When deep wrinkles or moderate skin laxity exist, Dr. Bloom recommends combining FaceTite™ with Morpheus 8 (Radiofrequency Microneedling) for further tightening and skin rejuvenation. The combination provides an even greater improvement in restoring a more youthful appearance.
Who is an ideal FaceTite candidate?
- Individuals with mild to moderate signs of facial aging. If you have more extensive signs of aging, then a facelift may be a good choice.
- Individuals who do not want a sudden, major change in their appearance and prefer subtle results.
- Patients who simply are not ready, willing, or able to undergo facelift surgery.
- Patients who cannot afford the downtime associated with a surgical facelift.
- You have already had a facelift and would like to prolong the results. As the aging process continues, patients may notice subtle changes in their facelift results that don’t necessarily require a second lift or revision procedure.
- You look older than your age or feel self-conscious or unhappy with your appearance. How you look can have a profound effect on your self-esteem. FaceTite™ can renew your confidence by giving you a renewed youthful appearance.
In general, FaceTite™ is suited for the majority of patients who would like to improve facial aging without undergoing facelift surgery. Dr. Bloom is a board-certified Chicago plastic surgeon with extensive knowledge of the latest non-surgical technologies for anti-aging skin rejuvenation and tightening. Whether you are wanting to turn back the hands of time or get a jumpstart on fighting the aging process. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Jacob Bloom to begin your facial rejuvenation journey with FaceTite.
Call 312.549.8691 or contact us today.