Holiday Botox® Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Contest Platform: Instagram only
Timeline: December 15-23, 2023; Daily Giveaways
Giveaway Item: 25 units of Botox® (per winner, per day)
- Participants must be of legal age for Botox® treatment (18 years old).
- Must follow all applicable laws and regulations regarding medical service promotions.
- Follow: Participants must follow the client’s official social media page.
- Tag: Participants must tag a friend in the comments (ensuring the friend is also of eligible age).
- Comment: Participants should comment on why they wish to win the Botox® treatment. This could be related to festive season preparations or general beauty enhancement desires.
- Optional – Share: Encourage sharing the post on their story for an additional entry (this increases visibility).
- Winners will be selected randomly each day from December 15, 2023 through December 23, 2023.
- Each day’s entries close at midnight, with winners announced the following day.
- Winner will be announced on Instagram story post and through a direct message.
- Will ensure privacy and consent for announcing winners.
Terms and Conditions:
- Current patients who win will be treated by their current provider.
- All new patients will be treated by Nurse Practitioner, Lauren Gardstrom.
- This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram/Facebook/Meta.
Eligibility: This giveaway is open to individuals aged 18 and older, who are legal residents of the United States. Employees of Bloom Plastic Surgery and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
Giveaway Period: The giveaway begins on December 15, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. and ends on December 23, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Entries submitted before or after the giveaway period will not be eligible.
How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, participants must follow @drbloomplasticsurgery, tag a friend, and leave a comment on the Instagram post. Multiple entries per person are allowed.
Prize: The winner(s) will receive 25 units of Botox®. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Current patients who win will be treated by their current provider. All new patients will be treated by Nurse Practitioner, Lauren Gardstrom.
Selection of Winner: Winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified via direct message after the drawing. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
General Conditions: Bloom Plastic Surgery reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Bloom Plastic Surgery’s control.
Liability Release: By entering this giveaway, participants release Bloom Plastic Surgery and its employees, officers, and representatives from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such participant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway.
Social Network Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Meta, or LinkedIn.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bloom Plastic Surgery as final and binding as it relates to the content of this giveaway.
Contact Information: For any questions or comments regarding the giveaway, please contact Bloom Plastic Surgery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) Important Information
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Get medical help right away if you have any of these problems any time (hours to weeks) after injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic:
- Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing, due to weakening of associated muscles, can be severe and result in loss of life. You are at the highest risk if these problems are pre-existing before injection. Swallowing problems may last for several months.
- Spread of toxin effects. The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the injection site and cause serious symptoms including: loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss of bladder control, trouble breathing, and trouble swallowing.
See Allergan Aesthetics for full disclosure details.